Who's behind The Jugglerstore?
Hi I'm Martin.
I have been involved in this industry from a very young age starting out doing kids circus skills courses after school and then on to adult courses in the weekends. And now have skills in juggling, unicycle, balloon twisting, diabolo, Rolla bolla and many more.
I have attended an array of various functions form birthday parties, school fairs, markets and so on.
I came up with the idea of selling juggling and performance items to further my own passion in circus and juggling and because I found there was a real lack of places to buy juggling and performance items locally in New Zealand.
Why buy form The Jugglerstore?
- We are local 100% kiwi owned and operated. All items are sent form Christchurch which means you wont be waiting weeks for goods to arrive or paying over charged shipping costs from overseas companys. You will also be helping get Christchurch back on it's feet
- We stock a range of items all with different budgets and skill levels in mind so weather your performer or just starting out we have something for you.
- The service is unbelievable we aim to reply with in 24hours if not sooner we are also able to give advice on which item may be best for your skill level.
Delivery / Pick up of items
- Items are usually sent with NZCouriers or NZPost and are tracked.
- All tracking info will be entered into your order on PayPal.
- We aim for a 3-5 working day delivery time with in NZ with all items being received with in 7 days of your order.
- Items can be picked up form a Christchurch address by prior arrangement only please contact us in advanced for availability. Please note we do not have a bricks and mortar shop.